You may have heard a lot about cold-pressed juicers, but do you know the difference between conventional juicers and cold-pressed juicers?
The traditional juicers rotate fast and extract juice that may lose nutritional values, but the cold-pressed ones press and crush the fruits and vegetables to extract juice without damaging its nutritional values.
7 Best Cold Press Juicer in India 2022
#1. Prestige PCJ 7.0 Juicer
Prestige cold press juicer contains stainless steel sharp blades that are designed to provide optimum utility and are corrosion and rust-free.
You can use them regularly without any fear of abrasion and wear. The blades are perfect for cutting fruits and vegetables without any fuss.
The stainless steel and ABS plastic body make it washable, rust-free, and sturdy. The stands of this juicer have vacuum bottom and anti-skid boots, and they do not topple over even if kept on a very slippery surface.
This juicer consumes 550 watts of power and is quite energy-efficient. Prestige juicer has a rotary switch for easy usage and maintenance, while the dual-lock ensures it remains safe from your children’s reach.
- Rust and corrosion-free sharp blades
- Sturdy body made of stainless steel and ABS plastic
- The vacuum stands do not skid
- Power-efficient and consumes only 550 watts
- Rotary switch for easy usage
- Dual lock for safety
- Is not as efficient as stated
#2. Inalsa Maxim Juicer
Inalsa juicer features a wide mouth and a big feeding tube of 60 mm that allows putting in vegetables, herbs, and fruits, and pouring the juice out without any fuss.
The juicer has two-speed controlling functions and a pulse function for extracting juice from various ingredients.
You can also grind soft ingredients like spinach, orange, wheatgrass, and watermelon and extract the juice using the 1st speed level, while the level 2 speed is for grinding hard stuff like carrots, beets, apples, and celery sticks.
The mesh is made of stainless steel that is abrasion-resistant and rust-proof. It extracts 26 percent more juice and retains vitamins up to 36 percent more than several other juicers.
The jar for pulp collection is 950 ml and the juicer jar is 400 ml. Both the jars are transparent and ensure you can check when the jars are full.
- 500-watt powerful motor
- Stainless steel mesh
- The big feeding tube of 60 mm
- 400 ml transparent juice jar
- 950 ml detachable transparent Pulp collection jar
- Two-speed levels for various ingredients
- Sturdy and compact body
- Difficult to remove the filter and clean
Also read – best smoothie blender for fruits & vegetables
#3. Borosil Health Pro BSJU20WB13 Juicer
Borosil lightweight juicer features slow squeeze juicing so that it can extract the maximum amount of juice without compromising on nutrient preservation. The silent motor uses optimum power to extract juice, but without making much noise.
The juicer has a spinning brush attachment that mixes the ingredients well to enrich the aroma and flavor of the juice. The pulp clearing function with the reverse action feature makes it easier to clean.
You get a spacious jug provided to collect the juice. The juicer set includes a juicer gear, slow juice extractor attachment, juice filter, pulp container, juice collection cup, and instruction manual. The set comes with 2 years of warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Slow juicer attachment to retain nutrients
- Anti oxidizing or foaming
- On & reverse action function for pulp clearing
- Spinning brush attachment to mix the ingredients for enhanced flavor
- Weighs only 3 kg and 180 grams
- 200 watt powerful and noise-free motor
- 2 years of warranty
- Containers seem flimsy
#4. AGARO Imperial Cold Press Juicer
This juicer from AGARO Imperial has a low-noise, powerful motor and uses cold press technology to extract juice from the fruits and vegetables. The large feeding tube of 74 mm lets you add big fruit or vegetable chunks without any hassle.
In fact, a few smaller fruits can be added without chopping. The pulverizing auger has a screw-like shape to ensure there’s minimum or no wastage of the ingredients.
The juicer is made of BPA-free high-quality plastic that makes it sturdy yet rust and corrosion-resistant. The appliance has a year’s warranty and the motor has a 5 years warranty.
- Large chute makes it easier to put large fruit and vegetable chunks
- Low-noise powerful motor
- Made of BPA-free high-quality plastic
- Get foam-free dense juice
- 1 year warranty on the product
- 5 year warranty on the motor
- Quality issues
#5. KENT 16006 Juicer
This cold-pressed juicing set from Kent is designed with features like low-speed pressing and reverse pulp extraction. The extra-wide feeding tube eliminates the hassle of cutting big chunks of fruits and vegetables or manually pushing the ingredients.
The plastic body is made of high-grade food material that makes it sturdy and convenient to use. The reverse action of the motor clears the pulp and makes it easier to clean. The appliance is quite easy to set up, maintain, and clean.
The motor does not make too much noise. The appliance is quite compact and does not take up much space in your kitchen.
- Low-speed cold pressing juicing set
- Made of high-quality plastic and does not heat up
- Clears the pulp blockage with reverse action of motor
- Wide and large feeding tube
- Powerful and low-noise motor
- Various filter attachments for different uses
- After-sales service is not good
- The quantity of juice is lesser
You may like to read – 5 best ductless chimney for your kitchen
#6. Philips Viva HR1887/81 Masticating juicer
Philips juicer comes with a 70 mm wide feeding tube, this convenient juicer uses masticating technology to extract 80 percent of juice from the fruits, herbs, and vegetables.
The extracting process assures that the goodness and nutrient remain intact even in the fluid form. The drip-stop function ensures that there’s no wastage of juice and the countertops remain tidy.
The appliance is energy-efficient and consumes only 150 watts of power. This juicer is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned manually without any fuss. It comes with a warranty of 2 years against any manufacturing defects.
- 70 mm extra-large feeding tube
- Uses masticating technology to extract 80 percent of the juice
- Drip-stop feature to keep the countertop tidy
- The juice collecting cup is quite wide
- Dishwasher safe and can be manually washed in no time
- 150-watt motor
- 2 years of warranty
- Extraction results are not as much as committed
#7. Philips HR1855 Viva Collection cold press Juicer
This cold press juicer is quite sleek and lightweight, and can be kept in any corner of your kitchen. It has a jug capacity of 800 ml for extracted juice collection. The pulp or the extract is collected in a single place and that makes disposal and cleaning of the appliance much easier.
The pulp collection container is transparent, and hence, one can easily see through it. The juicer has an extra large chute that can be used to put more fruits and vegetables in big chunks. The juicer has a juicing capacity of 1.2 liters in one go.
The cord is 1 meter long, and can be used anywhere without any placement issues. The jars are dishwasher safe and can be manually cleaned as well.
- 700 watt powerful motor
- The power cord is 1 meter long
- 75 mm extra large feeding tube
- 2 liter of juicing capacity
- 1.2 liter transparent juicing container
- Made of high-quality ABS plastic
- Anti-skid feet
- 2 years of warranty on the product
- Quality is not at par
Check this out – top 5 coconut scarper in India
If you are looking for a lightweight and space-saving juicer, you can choose the Borosil Health Pro juicer.
If you are looking afordable with energy-efficient powerful motor, you should go with Prestige PCJ 7.0 Juicer.